Has anyone ever had nail fungus and cured nail fungus?

Meridian

Using bleach? Using Lamisil? Provided you used Lamisil, what was your success? Did you worry approximately liver failure?



Lone Grove

I personally had an hypersensitive reaction to Lamisil. It was real poor. I looked online for accustomed remedies. I was using complete strength Listerine for approximately 6 months or added twice a time and I own been using Tea Tree Oil too and abide to use it. Toe nails can take one year or longer to cure. I don't think it will ever really be totally cured. Wish I would own had the nails removed permanently when I had the chance. Great Luckhere are a hardly any sites to attending at:



Clio

iodine works



Northampton

My mom used Vicks. Put it on every after dark before going to bed. Amuse it as far under the nail as you can. It was totally cleared up in approximately 6 weeks.



Eden

There are some useful tips here.