Is it true that vicks vapor rubmentholatum can rid one of toe nail fungus?

Macon

I was told this by a podiatrist



Exeter

Yeah, I suppose it would work however there are a host of other unorthodox remedies that will work too. For sure I can tell you to avoid a Rx product admitted by it's commercial agname, Lamisil. It's reportedly a potent spoken antifungal agent that can really accomplish a figure on a person's liver. Any more tell me: Is it worth bad your liver to rid yourself of toenail fungus? I think your return is a resounding "No!" It's too very expensive costing upwards of $100/month. There's no suspect that the maker of the stuff is protecting it's patents to it and rigging the price as aerial as they can amuse out with. I've had recurring bouts of toenail fungus for several years. I've always beens an avid walker so my feet amuse sweaty, which fungi cherish; but, I've had success using ordinary galley vinegar. Fungus hates an acidic world which is important what gives vinegar its sour taste - acid. So provided you use the stuff twice a time dabbing it on the affected toes I can assure you postive results. I've begin a useful website for you to refer to: www. healthguidance. org/entry/4948…



Huntland

A Podiatrist is a Medical Doctor that specializes in the foot...so I'm pretty sure that provided he/she recommended Vicks for your foot fungus, then I'd definitely try it.



Mesic

Unfortunately toenail fungus is hard to treat since your feet are warm.... The cure is so simple. Take distilled white vinegar and put drops on your toes in a bowl of water.



Antelope

Its information to me there this pill for your nails however its exipensive and its not great for your liver and kidneys buzz your doctor.



Rio

I indeed aloof read that in a medical line in the newspaper...guess you could try it to see.



Whiting

Probably not. Try tea tree oil, this will annihilate all fungus. (by comparison, vinegar will annihilate approximately 80% of all mould types, and mould is a fungus) I've been using tea tree oil on mine for approximately three weeks and half the adamantine encrustation under the toenail is out; I can dig outside a babyish added each time with the borderline of a nail document. Any more I own a ample space under half of my toenail that used to be packed with adamantine crust from the fungus. I aloof put a hardly any drops of tea tree oil under the line of my toenail and let it soak in; I accomplish this in the morning and again at after dark. It is having a devastating aftereffect on the toenail fungus. Fungus grows with water, so diluting vinegar with water (when vinegar is already diluted with water) is putting especially water on the fungus. Provided you use pure tea tree oil there is no water at all, and this seems to me to be a even bigger concept. Aloof telling you what I understand works.