I think my daughter might own a nail fungus??aid?

Spindale

My 9yr aged daughter has been picking her at her nails, she says she makes her nail according to splint or peel. And then she peels them off. She too has been wearing nail polish straight for a hardly any weeks any more and not giving her nails a breach. Well any more one of her nails is discoloured, there is a aphotic border across and it is according to aphotic red on top and accustomed below. However on alot of her other nails there is according to dry spots, you can see it and air it. Provided I push down on the one that is discoloured then she says it hurts her (it nearly feels according to her nail is very thin) My brobdingnagian in code said she thought it looked according to fungus? What does that sound according to? I think I will try and amuse her seen by her doctor (I guess that is who she should see??) Aid Please?



Dolliver

Dr. can confirm provided it's a fungal infection or not. Provided it is, she'll charge a prescription for Lamisil. It works however it's slow and it's expensive. Never let her put polish on nails without a proper model coat. Don't confuse free polish with model coat as formulations are altered. You should accord nails a breach once in awhile, however not necessarily provided you take great attention of them. Use nail creams, plam creams, massage and a proper, professional manicure that trims cuticles. Discolouration may be alone from the dye in the coloured polish leaching into the nails. Discoloured nails can be constant, however let a professional nail tech accomplish it. Great luck.



Norland

the alone nail fungi disease that i've ever heard of is onychomycosis. this reason yellow, destroyed say shrinked according to nails. however, this is annihilation according to that. sorry i slang aid.



Walton Grassland

activity to the doctor. they understand ace. my sister had nail fungus on her toe and they had this special prescribed nail polish that fabricated the fungus abound outside faster with the aged nail. it depends what the doctor says. For any more, surround the nail(s) with a bandaid so she wont be able to touch it and for bacteria not to amuse in it. Constitute an appt. with the doctor asap. Its serious.



Baron Cove

Constitute her stop picking her nails and stop applying nail polish! Let her nails abound and food her lots of protein [ that's what nails are fabricated of ] so the nails can abound. Accord her peanuts, peanut butter, fish, eggs, ect. The dryness is accustomed after she removes the nail polish, however it's so bad to the nail. No added nail polish, provided any then free or a accustomed colour. Provided she paints them colourful, they'll turn YELLOW! Exceptionally provided she uses orange, exceptionally on the toe nails. Trust me, this happened to me, I regret it. I went through a stage when I was 13 or so and liked picture my nails, I painted them pink then orange, then I removed the nail polish one time, and they were YELLOW ='[ I'm nearly 16 and male, It's embarrassing, so I don't wear sandals, they're still yellow [ Toe nails abound SO SLOWLYYYY. Provided I had a time computer.......Tell her why she shouldn't use the coloured polish and she'll understand!