Has anyone used vicks vapor rub on their toe nails to cure toe nail fungus? or understand someone who has?

Pontoon Beach

I own poor fungus on my toe nails and I can't take the pills they own for it. (I am alone 16 and the pills can ruin your liver) Does vicks vapor rub work or accomplish you own any other suggestions? THANKS!



Brantley

My husband uses Listerine and it works. You charge to amuse the antiseptic affectionate though...he seems to think the brown works bigger than the blooming. Not sure provided there is a aberration in the store brand and the agname brand however I would think provided the ingredients are the same it should work the same. Pour some in a bowl or something that you can rest your foot in so the toenails can soak. Depending how poor it is, I would think you should see results in approximately a week however abide doing it daily until you air it is out. Checkout the link I posted.



Highland Grassland

you definitely charge to amuse rid of fungus! for me worked very well ZetaClear! I think it is the fastest way to amuse rid of fungus! Nail fungus is tough to treat. The extracts in Zetaclear provide the most powerful therapeutic aftereffect for healthy looking nails. Obviously, you can't spray herbicide on your feet or hands! The following ace thing is Zetaclear. It's fabricated from all-natural homeopathic ingredients. This product works time after time and results are guaranteed. This additional strength solution is designed to be as aggressive and strong as possible, without causing irritation. It worked quickly and still works for me! I accomplish not understand provided any pharmacies move ZetaClear however I accomplish understand that you should purchase it directly from the manufacturer and read added approximately the product here /?help=749165



Wartrace

Once I had a fungal infection and it was growing from all angles. I had milky puss spilling around my pretty atramentous carpet I couldnt breathe at after dark as the smell was so over powering! I am terribly sorry however annihilation worked and i had to own it amputated! But the itching has out and i am cheerful as a clam! :)



Talent

Attending for something called Whitfield's emollient