Can a candida cleanse cure my hypoglycemia and nail fungus?

Lone Oak

Has anyone outside there had hypoglycemia (low blood sugar) and/or poor toenail fungus and after doing a Candida cleanse was cured of either? I will be starting on a cleanse this week and am curious whether that could cure it (of direction, too eating properly after the cleanse is over)Thanks!!



Southlake

This is something I'm working on. I own hypoglycemia, toenail fungus on one foot & digestive disturbances. I've had roughly 100 diflucan (50mg) capsules in the at the end hardly any months. (One each time)Right any more, I'm aloof taking a strong acidophilus, and waiting to see what happens......How did u understand you own Candida? Nearly every test I did for Candida came back rejection. The alone way I begin outside was through a test admitted as Electrodermal Screening..... (Use of accupunture points, and a machine)