Is there any able treatmet to cure nail fungus anyone own evre tried teatree spray with success?

Lake Minchumina

I own in my toe nails.



Mesquite Creek

ooohh--Lamisil--it is incredible buzz your dr. approximately it!



Ethete

fonguuu...carefull..i beggarly carefull...try this one dr..



Yellow Bluff

I used a combination of tea tree oil and Vicks Vapo-Rub - it was very able, and added than twice as quickly as any of the 'medicines' I tried. Every after dark, I would rub Vicks Vapo-Rub onto the nail, manufacture sure to massage it into the nail bed and cuticles. I'd wrap a babyish piece of plastic wrap encircling my toe, and put a sock on. In the morning, I'd remove the Vicks with a cotton ball that had some tea tree oil on it. It was nearly out within 2 weeks. All of the chemical stuff I tried took at least 3 months. I highly recommend the accustomed way! Provided you own any questions, air free of charge to email ~ ace of luck to you!



Neah Bay

It might be adamantine to acquisition however you might try agricultural corn gluten meal. Try garden shops aboriginal, agricultural stores too. You add water and constitute a adhesive of it, use it to the affected nail and wrap it with a layer or two of gauze. It seems the a. c.g. m. has a very powerful anti-fungal property and will aid free it up.



Aged Forge

My dad is a vet. and he had a liquid fabricated up by crushing lamisil and that other medicine I slang think of now into a suspension. I aloof dabbed it on my nails last and the cuticle and it was out in a couple of days. It was astonishing!