What is the ace cure for toe nail fungus?

Butler

The ace cure for toe nail fungus is Tea Tree Oil, you can acquire it on border from Walgreens website. The agname of is Tea Tree Oil the makers of it is Gena labratories and it's good for nail fungus too as skin infections. It's a abundance safer than lamisil. Too, with this you apprehension improvement. My nail tech recommended it to me when I was getting a spa pedicure. When you amuse a spa pedicure buzz them to "buff" the toes, it will aid smooth it. It's a abundance safer that Lamisil. I achievement this helps.



Rehobeth

Provided you looking for 3 week proven ace result for nail fungus infection, you can use Zeta Free. It's totally accustomed and safe. See www. greenliveforever. co…With doctor help available 24/7 provided you charge added



Dejected River

Prescription. It still takes nearly a year to amuse rid of with a prescription. See a doctor.



Aberdeen Gardens

WASH YOUR DAMN FEET!



Lake Andes

I haven't tried it, however I've heard that using Vick's Vapor rub twice a time works. I own talked with someone who tried it and says it works. However it takes time, nail fungus much with prescription meds takes approximately a year. It might be worth trying for a while to see provided there is any improvement. The meds are pricey and own some risks,



Paguate

Try to acquisition a foot fetish.... Let them suck your toes and in a month it should activity out...



Arnett

I had foot nail fungus since year 1955. I tried everthing, I could think of, such as fungus cure etc. Approximately 4 years ago I spoke to my internist. He prescribed lamisil. However before he wrote prescription he did the blood tests for my lever. The one time prescription was for 3 months, no refills. Aloof according to my doctor said (usually I accomplish not own even of faith in prescriptions) in approximately 3 months fresh nail started started future, and it was complete nail came outside. Since then I accomplish not own problem any added. I strongly recommend you must read the thing of Lamisil. www. riteaid. com website gives data approximately all the prescriptions. I accept there was something approximately the aftereffect of lamisil on lever. Please test and constitute sure. Great Health and great luck.