Brook

I've had nail fungus for two month, and since I noticed it I've constantly been treating them. Mostly by going to the beach, spending time in the pool, sun, dipping them in bleach/water every time and trimming them really short. Two month own passed any more, and I think its out since when I touch the nail it doesn't seem to aching, but there is still a slight yellow colour that remains on the tip. I'd be surprised to understand provided they really are cured since persons said this would take at least 6 month to amuse treated, perhaps its since I alive in the Bahamas, and am always wearing flip-flops? I don't understand....Anyways here is the link to a picture of my nails, alone the ample ones were infected really: img834.imageshack. us/img834/9420/photoon20110228at12332.jpgTell me what you think, and too how continued are my toenails going to take to abound back, as you can see I trimmed them really really short.



Carthage

This Will Work.------Two Method------(Pick One)1. Take a cotton swap (or you can use a toothpick and wrap cotton encircling it) and soak in bleach and try to clean underneath the nail.2. Use the lemon and divide in half, take that thing and clean it by twisting encircling your nails. Try to amuse under the nail. Use this adjustment everyday for approximately two week and you will see an improvement.



Ewing

Don't be so sure aloof yet. You charge to continuously cure it. Remedies according to tea tree oil or oregano oil are ace for that work. Its a continued process that you own to last. It won't be cured aloof in two months. As you see some signs are still there. Though the affliction is out however the fungus is still deeply embedded under the nail.



Rosser

the picture of the ample toenail isn't very free however...it does attending according to there is added toenail fungus. I think that provided they recommend a 6 month treatment that you abide til you are done. I think that provided all the fungus is not taken attention of...much aloof a slight piece of it that you might amuse the toenail fungus back.



Clarksville

Sniff, sniff. Yea, they are still infected. I can smell it from here. Here is my suggestion, since yahoo answers is where all the smart persons activity for medical help......Activity see a doctor. I'm sure there is at least one doctor in your back water town that can diagnose the fungi bigger that us. And guess what, they might indeed be able to accord you this neat fresh thing called a prescription. This would probably work. Or, you understand, you could always aloof abide asking us. We didn't activity to med school or anything. We clearly understand added than any doctor would.