Does anyone understand of any house remedies to aid cure toe nail fungus or athletes foot?

Surfside Beach

yellow toe nail?



Shongaloo

I heard lots of remedies. Use vicks vapor rub and put it on your toe. Aboriginal divide back the nail as far a you can then put it on. My boyfriend says that tea tree oil has helped outside for him. The vicks vapor rub tip I got from reading Dr. Gott's line in my newspaper. Achievement some of this helps



Roodhouse

I've heard that provided you would fill a small tub with really warm water, and add corn starch, swish it up and soak for 10 minutes every other time for 1 week, it will cure the fungus.



Lima

You could try using Listerine Mouthwash as a soak. I read somewhere that this was able. For athletes foot aloof activity to the drug store and amuse something over the counter. Accumulate your feet clean and dry. Great luck.



Lakewood

One added is vinegarSoaking your toes in a 1:2 vinegar and water solution, every other time for 15minutes. Takes 2 months.