I charge aid with toe nail fungus i own some nails that r thick and soft and yellowish?

Pillager

i own tried a hardly any altered products and none own worked. any more i own been using zeta free for approximately 2 and half weeks and dont see an improvement. aloof want some tips that might aid the zeta free work bigger. and aloof wondering what the ace product is.



Rutherford

Aloof be patient. It may be a figure of weeks before you see any sure improvement as fresh new nail has to push and abound outside the infected nail. I used Zeta and own both my parents using it any more. Worked a treat for me and working for them. Fingernails abound anywhere between 1-3mm per month, and toenails approximately 1mm per month, so acquiesce at least a couple added weeks to a month before you see any sure improvement. Provided you own any concerns approximately nail fungus or ZetaClear I own loads of data on my website. nail-fungus-cures-that-work. comHave a watch of the video at the top of the site and you will see some good tips I used for a successful cure. Any problems send me a msg from my site. All the ace for you cureRegardsSimon