How accomplish i treat athlete feet and nail fungus for great?

Portis

See your doctor. There are systemic medications that you can take that will eliminate nail fungus. athletes foot is easier to treat using over the counter anti-fungal medications (athletes foot creams and powders). I too suggest that you treat your shower stall and bathroom floor with bleach to annihilate fungus that may be living in those places and provided you use a public pool to bring your own flip flops and not walk encircling a abundance on the tiled floors of the changing room and shower without them.



Witt

I, too, own this problem, Marie, and it hasn't been accessible. What I accomplish is use tincture of iodine to the nail bed. It may take some time, according to a season, to see above progress, however it does slowly work, and is bigger than taking those pills. I too rinse my toes with hydrogen perixide between applications. This data came from my cousin, a doctor. Great luck!!