How to remove toe and nail fungus?

St. Edward

I own gentle nail fungus on toe and nails, on sosme nails however I want to remove the fungus, it looks a babyish dry and cracked however not according to yellow, blooming or any colour. I am using some over the counter product called "Fung off" which is a liquid thing. I´ve heard of Lamisil tablets, does that work? own you tried it? how continued does it take for that to work? whats the price?



Spade

Rub Vicks VapoRub on your tonails twice a time (morning and before bed). You will start to see results in a couple of weeks. In time it will free completely.



Buffalo Lake

Here is my ace help!!! Remove your toenail polish and accord your toes sunshine and swim in a chlorine swimming pool. When the fungus is out, remember to accord your toes sunshine and a great swim!!!Great luck and may Absolute being bless you.



Matoaca

My community paper has as a daily "buzz Dr Gott" and several persons own written because vicks vapor rub works good for fungus.



Hampton

Its bigger to see your dermatologist for this, than use over the counter medications.