Own you ever had nail fungus?

Orrum

Provided so, what did you accomplish approximately it? Did you treat it yourself, or did you activity to a Doctor? Thanx in advance for your answers. =)



Westport

From my research these infections usually advance on nails continually exposed to warm, wet environments, such as sweaty shoes or shower floors. However the case can definetly be treated with over the counter products. healthylivingrx. catch



Pomona Grassland

I went to the doctor and had to be treated with Lamisil pills for 6 months. It took a total of one year to amuse rid of it......



Rossford

yes under my toe nails along with athletes foot. acrid conditions out from civilization. foot powder anti fungal and tinactin worked over timegood luck



Tanque Verde

Geeze, I nearly forgot approximately that? It was under my index fingernail. Lamisil pills did not work for me plus that stuff can damage your liver I read. I went to a dermatologist and he gave me an anti-fungal cream. I still own some so when you come here remind me and I'll accord it to you, OK? Meanwhile, provided you can, divide that thing of the nail off as low as you can and soak a couple of times a time in very warm water with some Dial soap swished in. Another dr told me to accomplish that and it works: the soap is antibacterial. SO I guess Safeguard would too work. After it dries, you can use some Lamisil cream to the affected thing until I accord you the other cream. Lamisil is over the counter any more and the cream does NOT own the poor side thing of the pills. I saw the stuff in Rite Help drug store the other time.



Howard Megalopolis

I've had trouble with them and seen a podiatrist, they indeed own pills you can take that gets rid of the problem or you can too use a brush on medication however it isn't as able and accessible as the pills are.



Del Megalopolis

Never did.



Woodland

NO THANKS